On-site Installation and Training
- Product Installation: We unbox, set up equipment, install software, configure the system, and ensure all components are operating correctly.
- Operator Training: One-to-one training at your site includes operation, configuration, operator maintenance, as well as productivity and quality tips.
- Online Training: One-to-one training can be developed to meet your specific needs for applicable products. Training can be computer–based, set at the operator’s own pace.
On-site Maintenance Services
A Gebco Hawaii on–site maintenance agreement provides you with these comprehensive services:
- Preventive maintenance (PM): We provide scheduled PM calls to help you reduce the number of emergency calls—increasing your productivity. PMs extend the life of your system and are included with your on–site maintenance agreement.
- Emergency maintenance (EM): All labor and parts (excluding consumables) are covered any time your system needs repair. After hours and special request services are available at reduced rates for customers with maintenance agreements. Less downtime, faster response, no paperwork, fixed budgeted cost and lower total cost are primary reasons most customers choose an on–site maintenance agreement.
On-site service is available on a time and materials basis for customers who do not have an on-site warranty or a maintenance agreement.
Download our Service Maintenance Brochure to learn more.