The SafeCeiver EVAC-PAC is a classroom safety or emergency kit that allows one-way communication to be given to all faculty and staff from your existing walkie-talkie radios.
SafeCeiver is a reliable, battery powered one-way radio device that communicates with multiple receivers — typically earpieces — so you can communicate instructions and information to many people at the same time.
- Listen-only device
- Stores and scans up to five frequencies
- Allows single channel use only (tamper-proof)
- 4-button operation
- Never loses programming
- Operates over 20 hours on one AAA battery
- 3.5mm standard stereo/mono audio port
- EU16 model contains 1600 UHF frequencies
- V25 model contains 2500 VHF frequencies
- Weighs only two ounces
- Contains Federal Interoperability channels