Aiphone GT Series Versatile Multi-Tenant Security Intercom
Multi-tenant Video Entry
Tenants or guards can quickly and easily identify visitors before granting them entry into their building. With a variety of sleek and modern entry, tenant and guard stations, it’s easy to meet the security needs of the building and the budget. When tenants change, property managers can make directory updates directly to the system using NFC technology or logging in remotely using a VPN.
- A standard system can have up to 5 entrance stations, 2 video guard stations, and 48 tenant stations
- An expanded system can have up to 16 entrance stations, 4 video guard stations, and 500 tenant stations
- An enterprise-level system can have up to 480 entrance stations, 96 video guard stations, and 5,000 tenant stations
- Multiple sites can connect across different buildings over the same network, centralizing security for large campuses and multi-building communities
- Software-based programming allows for quick and easy system maintenance
- Prompt, hassle-free tenant directory updates can be performed onsite with an NFC-equipped device or remotely over the same network
- Both audio and video stations can be intermixed to meet the needs of most applications
- Entrance stations have a digital directory or individual buttons to call tenants
- Video guard stations can receive and forward calls to tenants, screening visitors for an added layer of security
- Modular entrance stations can be customized with various options and configurations
- Video entrance stations capture 170° viewing area with the built-in PTZ camera
Note about product information requests/items of interest:
Your request will be sent to a local sales representative for an immediate follow up with you.
Other people might like this product too!
So share it...